Thursday 11 February 2010

Double Page Spread Draft



My draft version of my double page spread includes a picture of bith of my model artist i am using for my magazine, a quote from the Hip-Hop pair, the logo of the Hip-Hop group and my final piece will include an interview done with the group. I used a white background for simplicity, and the picture of both artist sitting down show the audience it is relaxed and they are both smiling showing they were happy to take part in the interview. i used a quote to interact with the pair and how they feel about their own and everybody elses success in the music industry. I used opacity on the picture of the pair to show them in the background but putting the interviews writing on top it shows that they are saying it and its a genuine interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment